ArchiePlex is a Public Service originally provided by NEXOR.
This copy of ArchiePlex is a Searching Service provided by LANET.
This service contains of two parts:
This service was written and introduced as a personal intiative of Martijn Koster in 1993. It is now serviced as
part of NEXOR's Towards A Professional WEB Service programme.
Once this service is fully operational we will aim to satisfy the
following quality standards:
Note that we cannot guarantee the availability of
any specific Archie Server.
- The service should be available 95% of the time.
- The pages should conform to the HTML 2.0 specification,
and not rely on browser-specific rendering
- Email regarding this service will be answered within
three days (when sent to email@example.com).
- The software is tested with perl -w
- The software distribution should not be more than three days
behind the version in active service.
The person responsible for managing this service is
Last modified at 95.06.07 by
Atis Kluss: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to LANET Home Page