1. If the enemy is in range, so are you.
2. Incoming fire has the right of way.
3. Don't look conspicuous, it draws fire.
4. There is always a way.
5. The *easy way is always mined.
6. Try to look unimportant, they may be low on ammo.
7. Professionals are predictable, it's the amateurs that are dangerous.
8. The enemy invariably attacks on two occasions:
a. When you are ready for them.
b. When you are not ready for them.
9. Teamwork is essential. It gives them someone else to shoot at.
10. In case you can't remember, the claymore is pointed at *you.
11. The enemy diversion you have been ignoring will be the main attack.
12. A "sucking chest wound" is nature's way of telling you to slow down.
13. If your attack is going well, you have just walked into an ambush.
14. Never draw fire, it pisses off eveyone around you.
15. Anything you do can get you shot, including nothing.
16. If you make it that tough for the enemy to get in, you won't be able to get out.
17. Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than you are.
18. If you are short of everything except the enemy, you're in a combat zone.
19. When you have secured an area, don't forget to tell the enemy.
20. Never forget that your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.